REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2020 -2021 SEASON
1. The following costs are included in your registration:
- $40.00 Skate Canada registration fee (mandatory requirement from our parent organization)
- $10.00 Skate New Brunswick program fee (mandatory requirement from our parent organization)
- $3.00 Safe Sport fee (mandatory requirement from our parent organization)
- $0.65 (+ tax) Participant Accident Insurance (mandatory requirement from our parent organization)
- $25.00 Administrative Fee
- $10.00 Covid Fee
- Fundraising Fee (Group Dependent)
- CanSkate 1 day - $30.00
- CanSkate 2 day - $60.00
- Advanced CanSkate/ Junior; 1 day - $40.00
2 day - $80.00
- Intermediate; 1 day - $50.00
2 day - $100.00
- Senior - $100.00
2. There is a $20 family discount for families with 2 or more children registered with the SJSC.
3. E-Transfer to email@example.com
4. Full refunds will be given after first two sessions of the program’s start date, after that, a refund will be given less the
Non-Refundable following items:
- Skate Canada registration fee of $40
- Skate New Brunswick program fee of $10
- Safe Sport fee $3
- Insurance fee $0.78
- All refunds will be prorated to date of last session, not last skated date, of cancellation request.
5. Please provide cancellation request in writing, complete with date of cancellation and skater’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We will have a few fundraisers throughout the year. Should you want to fund raise, and you raise up to or more than your
fundraising fee, your fundraising fee will be reimbursed to you either before Christmas or near the end of the skating season in March.
7. The Saint John Skating Club will not be offering Senior Skater Drop in at this time.
1. All skaters must wear a CSA approved hockey helmet when on the ice, until they have completed their 6th badge.
2. No child under the age of 12 will be left at the rink without a parent or guardian.
3. Lessons are included in the following programs: CanSkate, Advanced CanSkate.
Group 3 - Juniors and up will be provided group and private lessons at an additional cost.
4. Private lessons are available for all skaters and can be arranged with coaches.
5. Please read the Code of Conduct
Please see group listing below for your registration group.
CANSKATE STARSKATE - Star 1 and up.
Junior/Advanced CanSkate Senior
REGISTRATION NOT YET OPEN